Day 1: Bangkok ArrivalWelcome to Bangkok. Upon arrival at BKK Suvarnaphumi Airport, our local representative will welcome and transfer to hotel you have chosen, Free at your own Leisure, Overnight at Hotel
Day 2: BKK Half Day City Tour (B)Breakfast at Hotel, pick up from your hotel and proceeding to Wat Hua Lamphong (or Hualumpong) is a busy royal temple of the third class in central Bangkok, dating from the early Rattanakosin period. The temple is unusual in that the ordination and assembly halls were built one-storey above ground level, possibly to protect them against flooding. The main attraction is the wall murals in the ordination hall.Chinese porcelain. Next proceed to Wat In Temple (the Standing Buddha). This temple is known for a huge standing Buddha Image called Luang Pho To. The gold Buddha image towers 100 feet in the air. It's over 10 meters wide and was constructed in the reign of King Rama IV. Thereafter, we bring you to the world's biggest jewelry store, Bangkok Gem Gallery - enjoy complimentary refreshment and see the vast selection of gem and jewelry. After, return to drop you at your hotel, free at your own leisure, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Bangkok Departure (B)Breakfast at Hotel, pick up from hotel transfer to BKK Suvarnaphumi Airport for your departure flight. End of Tour.
** Per Person rates in USD
|Grand Alpine Pratunam/Baiyoke Boutique/Baiyoke Suite/IBIS Bangkok Siam/Citin Pratunam ||Book||3*||T.B.A||101||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Amari Atrium/Arnoma Hotel/Baiyoke Sky/The Berkeley Hotel Pratunam/Eastin MakkasanGlow Pratunam/Indra Regent/Novotel Platinum Pratunam||Book||4*||T.B.A||158||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Amari Watergate/Royal Orchid Sheraton/The Westin Sukhumvit ||Book||5*||T.B.A||224||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
Grand Alpine Pratunam/Baiyoke Boutique/Baiyoke Suite/IBIS Bangkok Siam/Citin Pratunam
Amari Atrium/Arnoma Hotel/Baiyoke Sky/The Berkeley Hotel Pratunam/Eastin MakkasanGlow Pratunam/Indra Regent/Novotel Platinum Pratunam
Amari Watergate/Royal Orchid Sheraton/The Westin Sukhumvit
Term & Conditions
There is a penalty of 30USD/pax if guests cancel a city tour after the arrival date, it is a subject to be collected from Travel Agent. Please make sure to inform us in advance if guests do not want city tour (non-refundable or discount. Though it is a compilmentary service, we have a cost on a transportation and guide)
- Compulsory Tipping @9USD per package per person. (To be collected on arrival)
- The above package requires a minimum of 02 paxs (GV2) per booking to operate.
- For single traveller (GV1), additional charge of USD 25.00 per pax will apply.
- For any Black-Out dates stated above, please email us to check on the availability & Peak Season Surcharge where applicable.
- All transfers are based on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis.
- SIC Airport Transfer Service Hours: 0800 to 2200 hrs only.
- Any airport transfers required other than the above stated service hours will be based on private transfer @ USD42.00 per way per van (max 08 paxs ).
- Each pax is entitled to only 1 luggage+1 hand carrier. Any excess luggage that may require the service of a luggage van, passenger will be charged accordingly.
- Pick up time for hotel to airport transfer is 2.5-3 hours prior to flight departure time, depending on location of hotel.
- All reservations are subjected to room availability. Full payment will be required upon confirmation of the booking.
- Each extension night of stay is inclusive of daily breakfast.
- The above package rates are applicable for FIT bookings ONLY.
- Minimum 3 days' advance booking before check-in date.
- Any urgent booking arriving less than 3 days before arrival, may be subjected to surcharges and booking must be received BEFORE 1500 hrs Thailand Time one day before arrival date
- No refund will be given for any unused portion of the package & services or missed transfer without calling our hotline for clarification.
- The above rates are not inclusive of hotels' peak season surcharges or compulsory festive gala dinners.
- The above rates are not valid for internet portal sale or publication.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Thailand is officially the Kingdom of Thailand is a country in Southeast Asia with coasts on the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It borders Myanmar (Burma) to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast and Malaysia to the south.With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture, majestic mountains and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers the world over.Thailand is the country in Southeast Asia most visited by tourists, and for good reason. You can find almost anything here: thick jungle as green as can be, crystal blue waters that feel more like a warm bath than a swim in the ocean, and food that can curl your nose hairs while tap dancing across your taste buds.
Bangkok is the capital and the most populous city of Thailand. It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon , pronouncedor simply About this sound Krung Thep.The city occupies 1,568.7 square kilometres (605.7 sq mi) in the Chao Phraya River delta in Central Thailand, and has a population of over eight million, or 12.6 percent of the country's population. Over fourteen million people (22.2 percent) live within the surrounding Bangkok Metropolitan Region, making Bangkok an extreme primate city, dwarfing Thailand's other urban centres in terms of importance.
Like most of Thailand, Bangkok has a tropical wet and dry climate under the Koppen climate classification and is under the influence of the South Asian monsoon system. It experiences hot, rainy and cool seasons, although temperatures are fairly hot year-round, ranging from an average low of 22 degree Celsius in December to an average high of 35.7 degree Celsius in April. The rainy season begins with the arrival of the southwest monsoon around mid-May. September is the wettest month, with an average rainfall of 284.9 millimeters (11.22 in). The rainy season lasts until October, when the dry and cool northeast monsoon takes over until February. The hot season is generally dry, but also sees occasional summer storms (Source: Wikipedia)