Day 1: Arrival - Siem ReapUpon arrival Siem Reap airport, meet & greet. You will be transfer to your selected hotel. Relax at the hotel for freshen up and enjoy the remainder of the afternoon at own leisure or enjoy optional tours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Siem Reap - Full day temple tours (B, L, D)Today we explore a full day temple heritage tours visit The South Gate Of Angkor Thom including Bayon Temple, The Royal Enclosure Phimeanakas, Bapoun Temple, The Elephant Terrace and The Terrace Of The Leper King. Continue to Small Circuit including Thommanan, Chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo and the fabulous Ta Prohm. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon visit Angkor Wat The "7th Wonders' of the World". Sunset viewing on top of Bakheng Hill. Buffet dinner Khmer with traditional show at local restaurant and overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap - Half day tours (B, L, -)After breakfast hotel excursion to Chong Kneas Floating Village, take a ride by traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake to experience the fishermen life. In the wet season, the Tonle Sap Lake is one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia. Back to town, lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon free on own leisure. Dinner on own account and overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap - Departure (B)After breakfast free on own leisure till time to pick up at hotel for transferring to your next destination. Tour ends here.
** Per Person rates in USD
|Monoreach Angkor / Prum Bayon||Book||3*||T.B.A||190||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Angkor Paradise Hotel||Book||4*||T.B.A||250||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Royal Empire Hotel||Book||4*||T.B.A||225||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Steung Siem Reap / Somadevi Angkor||Book||4*||T.B.A||229||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Saem Siem Reap Hotel||Book||4*||T.B.A||235||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Empress Angkor Hotel||Book||4*||T.B.A||243||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Angkor Miracle Resort||Book||5*||T.B.A||271||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
|Royal Angkor Resort||Book||5*||T.B.A||271||T.B.A||T.B.A||T.B.A|
- 2* REP: Siem Reap Niche, Town View
- 2* PNH: Pacific Hotel
- 3* REP: Prum Bayon, Dara Reang Sey Hotel
- 3* PNH: Rose Emerald, Pacific hotel
- 4*C REP: Casa Angkor, New Angkor Land
- 4*C PNH: Diamond
- 4*B REP: Best Western River Palace, Green Palace
- 4*B PNH: Royal Crown, Angkor Riviera
- 5*C REP: Royal Angkor Resort & Spa
- 5*C PNH: Naga World
Term & Conditions
Rates are applicable to minimum of 2 persons, unless specified. Valid to ALL Markets.
Validity Period: 1 October - 31 March 2016
Not included in the package:
- Cambodian visa fee (USD 33 issue on arrival)
- Single supplement charge
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Personal expenses (Drinks, Laundry, Telephone, etc)
- Travel insurance and other services not indicated in the package inclusions
- Peak season surcharge
- Compulsory tipping must be pre-collected by agent USD2/Pax/Day
No show = 100% charge/ 1-2 Days = 50%/ 3-5 Days = 30 % charge.
Cancelation made after booking is guaranteed: 30% charge of total tour cost.
if arrival with late fly, missed fly, fly delay that make customer unable to complete tour itinerary.
We are not responsible for any loss, injury or damages sustained by the passengers.
Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, political actions or other irregularities arising beyond our control must be borne by passenger.
- Child under 12 years old shares room with parent with bed 75% and Child no bed 50% of total adult fare.
- Infant under 2 years old : Gratis . Child 12 consider as an adult.
Peak Season Surcharge:
Peak season period: 24 Dec 15 - 05 Jan 15/ 01 Feb - 16 Feb. 16/ 10 Apr - 17 Apr 16.
- No surcharge if booking confirmed under hotels listed in this tariffs, Except 5*C Royal Angkor Resort & Spa.
- Royal Angkor Resort & Spa peak season surcharge: USD 33/room/night.
- During peak season our contracted hotel may be limited rooms, we will use different hotels, if booking is made with others hotels not listed below there will be peak season surcharge, the surcharge rate is various depend on each hotel rates, please check with us at each booking.
Cambodia, officially known as the Kingdom of Cambodia and once known as the Khmer Empire, is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. Its total landmass is 181,035 square kilometres (69,898 sq mi), bordered by Thailand to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Vietnam to the east, and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
With a population of over 14.8 million, Cambodia is the 70th most populous country in the world. The official religion is Theravada Buddhism, which is practiced by approximately 95% of the Cambodian population. The country's minority groups include Vietnamese, Chinese, Chams, and 30 hill tribes. The capital and largest city is Phnom Penh, the political, economic, and cultural center of Cambodia. The kingdom is a constitutional monarchy with Norodom Sihamoni, a monarch chosen by the Royal Throne Council, as head of state. The head of government is Hun Sen, who is currently the longest serving non-royal leader in South East Asia and has ruled Cambodia for over 25 years.
Siem Reap is the is the capital city of Siem Reap Province in northwestern Cambodia, and a popular resort town as the gateway to Angkor region. Siem Reap today being a popular tourist destination has a large number of hotels, resorts, restaurants and businesses closely related to tourism. This is much owed to its proximity to Angkor temples, the most popular tourist attraction in Cambodia.
Siem Reap City is generally hot throughout the course of the year, with average high temperatures never falling below 30 degrees Celsius in any month. Siem Reap has a relatively lengthy wet season which starts in April and ends in November. The dry season covers the remaining four months. The city averages approximately 1500 mm of rainfall per year. (Source: Wikipedia)